nurturing the best possible start


KIDCARECANADA is a registered Canadian charity and non-profit society.

We are able to develop our resources thanks to the public and private donations we receive. We gratefully acknowledge the UBC Faculty of Medicine, Special Populations and Social Accountability and Community Engagement Funds, the Province of BC Community Gaming Grants, the Victoria Foundation, the Vancouver Foundation and every one of you who donates to KIDCARECANADA.

Fundraising is ongoing and we gratefully accept ALL donations.

To make a charitable donation, please click the CanadaHelps "DONATE NOW" button below.  You will automatically receive a tax receipt for donations greater than $20.


Donate Now Through!


Mail a cheque payable to KIDCARECANADA Society, 5361 Parker Ave. Victoria BC, V8Y 2N1, Canada. All donations greater than $20 will receive a tax receipt.


KIDCARECANADA Society can also accept donations of securities. Donors receive a tax receipt for the market value of the stock and will be exempt from Capital Gains tax. Please contact for more information.

For more information or to fund a specific project please email

We acknowledge the financial support of the Province of British Columbia
We thank the Victoria Foundation for their support
Vancouver FoundationWe acknowledge the financial support of the Vancouver Foundation

The content of KidCareCanada videos is informed by current research and shared by experts in the field. It should not be used for diagnosing or treating, and is NOT a substitute for professional care.

If you (or someone you know) has thoughts of doing self-harm, or harm to a baby or anyone else, please call to speak with a trained crisis worker. Local Crisis Helpline numbers can be found through a Google Search.  In British Columbia, Canada you can call Mental Health Support (BC-wide) at 310-6789 or you can call the North American line 1 800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)
In ANY crisis, your local emergency number is another option and it is always available. Use 911 in North America, 999 in the UK or, if you're elsewhere, use the emergency number for your area.